Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Politics n Food of Love

sazi smsed me asking me to update my blog. so here i am, past my bedtime, having just read tria's n my niece gina's blog.it's been a crappy couple of days for me. on sunday, i was publicly humiliated by my hm in the staffroom for something i didnt do (which, he found out minutes later that it wasnt MY fault, n still, he never bothered to apologise to me). yesterday, i asked my pen kanan to sign a time-out slip that will enable me to bring Mother to the hospital for her eye check up. the pen. kanan, who is more humane, told me to take the day off. the bad news? i had to get the hm's signature. n in the torture chamber, i was asked y is it that i cant just leave Mother at the hospital n just fetch her when she's done? is he crazy??? leaving my half-paralysed mother at the hospital with a maid who can be clueless at times? anyway, in the end i got the hm 's signature. but i knew that his favourites could get away easily (literally speaking). funny, isnt it? when men dont use their brains to decide.i was fuming when i returned, n called shaggy bear straight away. his sympathetic words just made me sebak, but i held on to my tears.

in a few minutes time, it'll be shaggy bear's birthday, n i had baked him a chocolate cake, which he had requested. as i thought of wat to write in his birthday card, i reflected on all the things that we've been thru - he's been my backbone, my rock, my pillar. yes, there r times when he drives me crazy, (n vice versa...he says i'm a strong character hehe) but most of the time (except when he's in his soccer mood), he is there for me.

so this is love.