Friday, January 05, 2007

I need a Holiday!!

on the 1st day of school, i was at the last coordination meeting for spm paper code 1119/2. when the last bundle was carried into the team leader's car, i was stumped. pooped. tired. felt like a zombie... yes, i was mentally tired.

the next day i went to school, and felt, for the 1st time the agony of walking to the new form 3 block, which used to be form 4 block and was the agony of all the form 4 teachers. my heels are either 2 inches or 2 1/2 inches high, so just imagine walking a long long way and climbing the tiny tiny steps in my heels to all my classes. and i groaned. my classes are all on the 2nd floor. including my form 4 class.

which is why, i need a holiday. thinking of the next trip...ah! cant wait to see the culture, to visit the historical places....how ppl there live...and to shop!!!

No comments: