Friday, June 27, 2008

the cyber in-thing?

honestly, i cant keep track with all these cyber trends anymore. a decade ago, to have one's own homepage was enough. i still have mine, floating somewhere in the cyber space, forgotten i guess. then 6 years ago my fren fai told me about blogging. didnt have a clue about it until she introduced me to mymesra blog.

and now, a friendster and 3 blogs later, i was introduced to facebook, the so -called in thing right now (please dont tell me there's another craze, because honestly, i cant keep up!). i couldnt be bothered at first, because i thought it's silly and childish. really, sending louis vuitton bags and diamonds to frens? i wouldnt mind it if they give it for real (yeah right, dream on!!). my frens list grew, and so did my list of frens gift requests. as of last nite, i had accumulated 106 requests. my fren shidah told me that i'm not a good fren if i dont like facebook. i told her i've different ways of showing how i can be a good fren, but not through sending cyber chocolates or bunnies.

however, my frens list includes my tesl and seri puteri frens, esp. my seri puteri frens, some whom i havent seen since we left school. i guess it's a good way to reunite with frens. so here i am, accepting requests for the last few hours and still, i've some 40 requests left.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

dun wori ticer, I haven't open a facebook acct yet lol!
and even my friendster is not updated for soo long..hahaha

by the way how's the migrain? getting better huh...
c u around!!

Art said...

facebook seems boring

im into myspace lol

nora muhammad said...

i deleted myspace last year

Art said...

omg

Michelle ♥ said...

friendster is way too enough for me. Haven't even updated in a while. Myspace and Facebook and more to come is just too unbearable teacher~

ChoonKhai said...

nah, all the facebook invitation I blocked it. no more silly spam invitation =D