Thursday, July 10, 2008

my birthday

and so i turned 35 yesterday. early in the morning my group sang me the birthday song, which could be heard by the other groups.

my nieces treated me to dinner at my favourite restaurant, chilli's. we were starving that we ate and ate. no cake though, didnt have any space in my tummy for that.

so of course, how does it feel like to be a year older?

a bit wiser, of course, but that also means that i do stupid things from time to time and i never learn from mistakes. there is happiness but also disappointment, there's a smile and yet there's a tear.

but most important of all, i've learnt and still learning and i've lived and still living because of the grace of God.

3 comments:

Michelle ♥ said...

Happy Belated Birthday teacher! =D

Ina said...

Nora, Happy Birthday!!!
Anyway, you ate at Chilli's....uhuk,uhuk!!! I miss chilli's, what did you have? I'm so jealous...Now, you can say that you're 35 years young, not old...hehehe
Do you know who owns Malaysian Chilli's? It's the shahzan group aka sultan of pahang's company...just an interesting fact I stored somewhere in my brain.

nora muhammad said...

wat did i have at chili's? hmm... monterey chicken...was thinking abt the steak tho'...actually...yum yum!!