Saturday, September 12, 2009

i miss my mother

last thursday night, i read my usual weekly yaasin, and did terawih prayers. as taught by my late father, i always pray to Allah that the pahala i get from reading quran will be given to them. since the start of Ramadhan, i had been hoping to get visits from my parents via the dream, just like i had when my father passed away in 1991 (he wore a white robe, was smiling and had a glow on his face).

i had the dream all right. i dreamed that my mother had come back to life. i remember that i hugged her and told her "nora sayang mak", something that i was too proud to tell when she was alive. my father was there too, but my mother took centre stage in my dream since i feel so guilty. i think i owe my mother a lot of apology - i always feel that i wasnt a good daughter when she was alive and wish i can redeem my wrongdoings.

3 comments:

Ina said...

Dear Nora,

Don't feel guilty. I bet you that whatever you did, she's forgiven you already as she'll always be your mother, wherever she is... Take care, friend.

Sizuka said...

nora, sedihnya aku baca entry engkau this time. aku bersyukur mak and ayah aku still alive, aku still boleh peluk and cium dia org.

ChoonKhai said...

tcher, you made me afraid.. haha