Saturday, November 09, 2019

My "me" time

Usually, I'll reward myself by going somewhere. Come to think of it, it doesn't have to be "a reward" hahaha.. it's more of how I feel at the moment. So, today, I thought I should pay my favourite mall a visit and walk. Actually i needed the walk because I'm using an app to count calories 🙄 (yes, again, because I can't lose weight without tracking what I eat) and I need to hit at least 7k steps. Of course, when you walk in a mall you're bound to buy something, right?

In the spirit of autumn, and for the upcoming trip, I bought 2 jumpers and 2 thermals. It's not going to be overly cold there, read in Accuweather it's probably going to be 15°C day time. Hope I can get some nice pictures over there!
And... this isn't an impulsive, spur-of-the-moment purchase. My old cast iron-enamel skillet has a chip on it's surface and I'm fond of it. Cast iron cookware is expensive,but it can last for decades if it's well-maintained. So, I found a Lodge skillet in Ace Hardware and now as part of proper maintenance, i've to season it with oil and bake it in the oven. 

So that's my story for today. 안녕!

No comments: