Monday, March 20, 2006

These are the days

isnt it funny that when you're having a good time you dont notice how time flies? and when you're facing problems, you try to squeeze time to the last drop. if time can ever be like a lemon to be squeezed...

i'm into my 4th day of correcting my (at the moment, accursed) dissertation. my brain had been on holiday for half a year, so it received a shock...and so my blood pressure rose. at this time the only person who can help is my coursemate nash, who is our best student in class. the only one person that our lecturers offered a place at the prestigious english dept...to be with them.
well anyway, nash obliged my distress call and we met on saturday to discuss my dissertation. he didnt view my chapters then, but we talked about literature and his travels abroad when he had to present papers on literature. this was like the old days when we lunched after our classes. we didnt discuss other mundane stuff, we discussed issues in literature, about the works or authors that we had read. and no, contrary to other people's belief, it's not boring, simply because literature is my passion.


i felt calmer afterwards. because nash promised to help me by going through my chapter 1 hehehe.

No comments: