Tuesday, March 21, 2006

trying not to sink

people in school saw me in gold kebaya with green leaf motis and green tudung, green handbag and green high heels. and yet nobody knows what i'm going through unless i tell them.

since last thursday i've been living my life like a zombie - i'm numb to all feelings, the surrounding... and worse, my migraine has come to visit and decided to dance the whole day (sometimes my migraine is like a rock concert - pounding on my head).

at night, after a visit to the loo, i lay awake, thinking about the dissertation...thinking about the literature essay i'm going to give to the students...and god, it's so warm that i've to switch on the aircond...and in the morning when i wake up i feel tired...

nash sent me some comments on my chapter 1. he's going to be a brilliant professor one day...but until then, i cant understand his comments...hmmm

to those of you who are familiar with my blog, you may notice that i'm slightly different today. this is the first time i really express what s going on in my head...
i'm trying not to sink in my anxiety. but it looks like i have
.

No comments: