Tuesday, April 01, 2008

it's gettin' hot in here

that's the line from Nelly's song. dont ask me the title, because right now i just cant recall the song. only that, it is really hot in here! my house is unbearable, it's like a furnace. i thought of installing an air conditioning unit at the living room, but i've to call someone to do some tinkering at the airdraft and all that is just plain leceh. so now most of the time, i escape to my own haven, which is my room. cookie accompanies me as well.

even in the morning, i'll be sweating. the air is completely dry, i kept fanning myself at 10.35 in the morning in class! trips to the canteen means iced cold drinks, and most of the time it's lime juice. ah, lime juice...with heaps of ice cubes, which i caution the drink lady, to put less since the ice can cause soreness in the muscles. if in the staffroom i'm the first to get so cold because i'm facing the air-conditioning unit, now i welcome and embrace it like long lost friend.

god, i'm melting!

No comments: