Saturday, April 11, 2009

Living in the Fast Lane

okay so i may be exaggerating. but in KL, life is like that. i'm so used to the laidback life in KT that it's hard for me to adapt. it's funny that when i first graduated for my 1st degree i was so into working in KL.

of course, i've to leave house early in the morning which is at 6.45 and take the highway and pay the toll, something that is an alien concept in KT. in KT i would take my own sweet time and then drove like a madwoman at 7.20am hehehe...

i don't know whether it's because i'm getting older (yes, i've to accept the cold harsh reality that i'm ageing) or it's a normal thing that KLites go through everyday. all i know is i don't have enough rest, because now it takes longer for me to 'recharge'. unlucky for me though, the past 3 saturdays i was working, which left only Sunday free. and only a day of rest isnt enough.

my friend shidah said KL doesnt agree with me. well i dont know. there are too many things in my mind right now. i wish i can slow down things a bit.

No comments: