Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Letter from the Scholarship Div

in the quest of making myself happy and moving forward in my life, i had to request the Scholarship Div to check on my contract with the M.o.E status. the malay has a saying "hendak seribu daya tak nak seribu dalih" meaning "if you want something, then you make a thousand efforts, if you don't want it, you make a thousand excuses". my letter was missing somewhere in M.o.E, so i had to personally hand deliver the letter to the officer in charge. it's not easy to go to Putrajaya to do it, but i did it.

well, i received the letter from the officer yesterday. i did a rough calculation and thought that my contract ends in august, but i had a pleasant surprise when i read that the contract ends on 31st May. yay! i can decide what to do with my life after that, with full support from my family and friends. 

like what gina said last night " you've been getting a lot of good news lately". good things come to those who wait.

No comments: