Monday, January 20, 2020

The Cutest Medal

This, my friend, is the reason why I decided to spend a night at a hotel in Putrajaya. The length a not-so-serious runner like me will go to get this. 

I'm still err, chubby and not svelte as I thought I would be. But joining runs is a way for me to achieve something - the cute medals, for one; and also a way for me to stay fit and active.

If I didn't have an aim or objective to power walk or brisk walk (I found out that jogging is tiring and I can only run for 1 minute or 2 in a 5km run), I wouldn't be so motivated to exercise. Knowing that the cute medals will be mine changes the game. Whatever it is, I get the rewards - to stay healthy (in sya Allah) and to win the medal. 

And life is hard enough, i prefer a fun run which is,obviously, fun! 

Hope that you've an activity that keeps you going on and happy!

No comments: