Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Hooked

it's official. i'm hooked on facebook.

when i first joined facebook early this year, i thought that it's silly. who would want to send a virtual LV bag or a virtual cupcake? i couldnt understand the craze and besides i was still into friendster, as it's something i'm familiar with.

last 2 months i noticed that i began to log into facebook daily. i even spend more time there than blogging now. i haven't even visited friendster...oh, like eons ago. i guess i like the idea of commenting on friend's photos or statements and vice versa. and besides i can even get in touch with my primary schoolmates.

so shidah, you're right. it's about friendship.

4 comments:

Ina said...

Oh Noraaa....

I've lost you to Facebook!!!! Hehehe... I'm still resisting the urge to join even though lots of my friends have invited me...just don't forget to blog, ok?!!!

nora muhammad said...

ina...trust me u'll fall to the charms of facebook. u can post your pics there n our frens will comment.

Anonymous said...

Nora, I have few of your pictures that i am sure our friends would love jump in to comment. hehehhe but i have to find it first....hmmm where aaa....Shiroh

C.Kiddo said...

Miss!! Facebook jz like drug! Hahaha! Even myself get addicted... Hahaha~~