Sunday, January 18, 2009

the pink and the roses


those who know me know that i love pink. and those who know me also know that i love floral prints. so my love for these two are incorporated in my blouses, my bedsheets, my comforters, my bags, and god knows what else.

yesterday, after the cross country race at school, i stopped to have lunch at ampang point, and returned home with a new set of bedsheet and comforter - yes, you guess it, in pink and and in floral prints, which is a typical english country design.

while i was excitedly showing it off to my sister, my bro in law grinned and made a remark

"sama je dengan baju".
to my dismay, the shirt i was wearing was also in pink, and has floral prints!

this pic on the left is taken from my shirt.

2 comments:

Sizuka said...

u know, dalam dunia ni punya la byk kaler, ada hijau,biru, merah, oren, purple, black, brown, yellow, etc etc.. why pink?? !! arghh!! nasib baik on friday masa bfast sama2 tu engkau tak pakai pink. it was white shirt rite? ke aku dah jadi rabun pink? hehe

Ina said...

Dear Nora,

Hehehe... aku rasa sure ko suka kain yang aku belikan hari tu... base kaler putih n pink, bunga pink, cuma bunga besar sikit... tapi, kalo ko tak nak, aku jual or bagi kat orang pun takde hal... hehehe... Kawan punya pasal aku bagi rm100 aje...hehehe... kalo aku ada masa aku upload pictures but busy bebenor sekarang ni... busy bloghopping... tengah membaca joebangla si ella tuh...hehehe