Friday, January 30, 2009

thank you, my friends

in my hour of need, my friends are the ones who give their support. there have been smses, calls, visits, and because i cant bear to be alone, As invited me to sleep at her place last night. and today, Shidah came to fetch me and talked, and later i met Mozie and Kak Nan. thank you to all.

i really appreciate it, and i don't think i could have done it by myself, cooped in the house alone. at this time communicating with other people is really what i need, lest i plunge into great bereavement.

i'm thankful for the empathy that we're capable of - care, sympathy, concern, as they are the ones that help to cement our relationships with other people.

there is a lesson here. this is no time to be selfish nor time to be proud, because there will be a time when you need help from the others. this is the time to be a kind person, because we will be rewarded tenfold.

No comments: